Monday, January 9, 2012

I LEARNED....



Life took so many turns; some turns were sharp, some slow
Some took me high up and some put me down below.

I have nothing, no right to blame ‘life’ for the life I have been,
The PLANNER intended it out to be beautiful and the best it could possibly be.

It is not because of someone else- that
I went through what I went through….
It was my heart, my God-less desires,
The inner ‘me’ through and through.

Had I made my life’s decision in consultation with the PLANNER,
My life would have been –as the house built on the Rock-a firm manner.

It has always been doing –followed by repenting for the deed done….
That’s what my life was all about, not just once, twice but in tons!

Now ….am done doing and I ‘m sorry too,
However, the time went by, never comes back to you…
It’s only to the PLANNER’S Grace, I am living and clinging on to.

Life mattered with the many bends I faced and the times I turned,
The better part was that- I Learned….
I have my share of heartaches and scars- yet
The better part was that I Learned

                                                                                                    
---- Jenifer arulmozhi.s





No comments:

Post a Comment