Wednesday, January 11, 2012

THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO.....



I see the sun, the moon and the sky,
There are lives in the seas and up in the high
Amazed at the creations my eyes could see,
I wonder ...how amazing the Creator would be.

I look at the stars above at night, uncountable; am sure
Yet, each one has a name, I know
The Lord has named them, every one of them
I know they have...for the Bible tells me so.

I look at the lilies, stand awe-ed by their beauty,
The radiant colours, which their petals unfold
Even the wisest king ever lived couldn't drape himself;
A robe prettier than the flowers told.
I am sure, when I say this ...yes its true,
For in the Bible has it been written through.

I comb my hair and I sigh...for every time some hair on the floor does fall
I worry thinking soon there will be nothing up at all!!
Still….I smile, and carry on, coz
I know my hairs are numbered all in all J
From where did I come to know???
Simple it is, it is the Bible, which tells me so…

When I am in pain, my cheeks wet with tears…
Dismayed and broken, thinking no one is near…
Having none to understand the pain, I bear,
I turn to JESUS, in my turmoil and despair,
Knowing He’ll understand, as He did bear,
Out of grief, when on earth, JESUS wept… I know,
Yes I know and its true….coz the Bible tells me so…..


-Jenifer Arulmozhi





No comments:

Post a Comment