Saturday, December 31, 2011

ANOTHER NEW YEAR

2011 is going to get over...and it seems just days ahead 2010 started,amazing!!!
Last year during this time i was in my hostel,celebrated the 'tail-enders' with my hostel friends....this yr its different :)


31/12th night is always special......i have my own midnight prayer thanking The LORD for all the moments of the past yr, this yr too is gonna be the same....i have a list to say "thank you" to my heavenly father. From  thanking HIM for being alive to see 2012  to every happy moment i came across 2011......I thank HIM for the sad ones too.......


To describe my year of 2011 in a single word, i would call it .....hmmmm....." EXAM-INATIC" ( this year i gave so many exams both physically and spiritually ....as far as result is concerned .....the pass and fail marks have their equal share!!)
       
Looking ahead for 2012.........HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment