Friday, March 22, 2013

FROM MY HEART TO YOURS.......

Life does really hurt at times,
When things don't get a good start or when our plans/dreams fall apart..
A loss so sudden,breaks our heart ...it hurts,
Fear of uncertain future, grips your heart.
I've been there;not so long ago, 
were you there too ?
May be your loss,your pain is bigger or 'more' bigger than mine,
But 'heart-aches' are same; i guess so :/ :/
Thought my world was gone....
Did you feel the same ?
In fact, felt, my world stopped moving.
Days;seemed same,nothing new to see,
Nights;I'do cry in my pillow to sleep...

But then, you see, i dint allow my self to drown completely..

something inside told me, ' smile, its gonna be okay'..
Was it my wishful thinking, my faith in Him i am not sure..
but i did hear a soft whisper saying ' smile, its gonna be okay'
 i made up, i wont be the same and from then..
I choose to smile,
Even when my heart aches inside, coz i know everything will be alright.
I choose never to give up HOPE...
No matter how hopeless it appears, for i have a hopeful SAVIOR.
I choose to believe,
Believe for a bright tomorrow, For i know God is in control,
Through HIS grace, good things will surely follow.

I choose,now,my friend; to encourage you,

Smile; there's hope for you...
No problem is too big that He can't solve ,
No sin so dark that He can't wash!
I choose, here,to say, Jesus Loves You..
Trust Him, He ll take care of you,all the way..
Smile, it's gonna be okay ! :)


                                                          - from  my heart to yours,
                                                                         J S

No comments:

Post a Comment