Tuesday, February 26, 2013

RAIN

I LOVE rain.
For me, drizzling shower with a gentle breeze is PURE-POETRY.

I kind of missed it in the past winter months, that when days before it made a surprise visit in my city (thanks to some northern winds) i was super-thrilled!.
Am so fond of rains ( the showers whish doesnt lead to destruction /disappointments i.e. not those floody-flushy pourings!) that i wouldn't mind if it rains for an hour or so everyday!!

I have loved rains right from my KG. I hav enjoyed it most during school & college days (those are the days when one does carry raincoats/umbrellas but don't bother using them).

 I love rains -for simply- simple reasons....
#  after a shower everything seems so clean and green... trees/roads/ lawns..everything.



# Rains bring out a kind of innocent excitement ##  no matter how grown-up you may be, you don't mind playing 'splash-splash' in the pools of water :)

# A chilling rain makes you want to have some sizzling hot pakodas- bajjis (just for the sake of enjoying the rain more - you hardly worry about your weight then)

Well, i cant figure out more reasons, but then when u like a thing, u like that thing . Isn't it?! 


Poor Dad.... he got caught in the rain,
lucky for him, he had his raincoat.

2 comments:

  1. Didi dont eat so much even though its tasty... instead of that eat vegetables it will give more energy....

    ReplyDelete