Tuesday, February 19, 2013

LIFE as it was....of the PRODIGAL 'me'.

my life as it was.....














In time, in a state of pity;
I found myself to be.
Too proud to break, too blind to see,
I was sure there was no hope for me.

I loved the Lord, when I was a child,
But then, I grew, my innocence died....
This world, looked pleasing to these eyes of mine.
I sold my soul to its vanity..... my purity to wine.

All along i put the blame on HIM, asking 'why?'.
My heart knew, the mistake was mine.
His love warned me, all the time,
But the stubborn 'me' simply denied.

HIS love so great, I cant deny...
He never left me...it was I

In desperate helplessness...
I gave away my pride..
Out to His Saving love;I cried.
And even before i could finish my line..
HIS great love embraced;this prodigal heart of mine.

-Jenifer Arulmozhi.



2 comments: