Sunday, January 27, 2013

SON OF HAMAS




I recently completed one of the most intriguing books I've ever read.


The cover of the book says ' A GRIPPING ACCOUNT OF TERROR,BETRAYAL,POLITICAL INTRIGUE AND UNTHINKABLE CHOICES' and  believe me; its 100% true....the story grips your heart to the core.. its as if you are walking along with Mosab himself, along the streets of the Middle-East,your ears always alert to hear the sounds of gun-firing...you minutely escape the bomb attacks and painfully bear the tortures of prison.....

Mosabs introduction to Christianity or to the 'Truth' is nothing less than a miracle...He strongly believes that following Jesus' way of 'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES' is the only way to bring peace in the middle-east... his strong faith-put-into-action makes him,in my eyes; a true HERO!

To know more about Mosab, visit sonofhamas.com
But my personal opinion would be.." Go,grab one copy for yourself!" #readingisthebesthobby# :)

No comments:

Post a Comment