Sunday, January 27, 2013

LIGHTS!!

Temperatures are dripping low in my city.....this year has been unusually cold for Rourkela-vaasis...and most people around me seem to enjoy the chill. My father and I went out for a walk in one such 'wintry-night'. We talked and laughed and on the way i caught some 'lights (mostly headlights & rear lights)' in my cell-cam #am A CLICK-A-HOLIC#
Since the vehicles were on the move...the pics turned out to be like these :


#1- i dunno what to call these ;)
                                                    
                                                                  #2 : The smileys :)
                                                                    
                                                #3 & #4 : Flying birds ( OK, i guess my imagination is going weird !!)



My sincere apologies to those who found these pics a way too silly...you see, i love taking pictures and i just have a cellphone with a 5mega-pix cam :/
But you know what....i really did have a wonderful time with dad, yes,thats gonna stay in my heart for a long time.....
Goodnight!

2 comments: