Thursday, March 22, 2012

IF WINTER COMES CAN SPRING BE FAR BEHIND ??

'If winter comes,can spring be far behind?'  goes a very famous one-liner (quote taken from the poem 'Ode to the west wind' , 
a masterpiece written by Percy B Shelley).
But,today;after being out for few hours during the day I think I can add a little more to above mentioned line 
" If winter comes,can spring be far behind?
but what could be done,whom to blame,
 if the summer overtakes, leaving the spring stuck behind ?? "

Ha....How was that ?
this overwhelming poetry is the painful result of my deeply scorched dehydrated brain 
(even though i was just out for few hours during the day). 
C'mmon its just MARCH and my city did not get to enjoy even few days of the springs'  :( 
If my beautiful peace-loving city is withering under the sun in MARCH itself ..... wonder what will Happen in MAY !! 




This will be 'us' in April and May.......


As the gushing air from the fan cools me down , i hopefully sigh and say ' If summer has Come, can the Cooling Rain be far behind??' 

    



No comments:

Post a Comment