Saturday, November 12, 2011

a tamoriyan ........how??

                       tamoriyan = tamilian + oriyan.

Basically,natively,actually,birth-ly (if anymore ly cud be possibly added) i was born  in a beautiful,rushy-gushy-folk filled city of Tiruchirapally ; trendily called as Trichy!!. 
Exact venue, date & time: Trichy mission hospital ( 7th nov @ sumwat 5:45 AM).......
i was born to a lovely Tamil couple .....my dad, from Thanjavur (he is much like a cream biscuit = hard from outside but soft within) and my loving mom, from Trichy ( very innocent .....n she herself is like a child to my dad!!).
they both gave me a name,.one easy to remember...a mixture of english n tamil.....
"S.Jenifer Arulmozhi" ...........:)


i was nearly 12 months old wen my dad got a transfer......from salem steel plant to rourkela steel plant. so my mom,dad (taking me) came to this small steel city 'rourkela' in the state of orissa......and here are we living eversince!! nearly 24 yrs!!!! 
i cannot say which of the two states i like more......i like orissa as much i like tamilnadu....
 i am blend of two different but beautiful culture,language & lifestyle ........am thus a tamoriyan!!
(sounds crazy..right?? but i just tried to be different.....)







No comments:

Post a Comment