Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Connect-ability

No internet for the past few weeks-courtesy of heavy rains, few mild storms and shake-me-i ll-break broadband connections!
So no land-line. no Broadband.
Well, i dint miss my land-line much....i doubt any soul does nowadays!! But i did miss my internet.
No i am not at all a 'tech-savvy, highly-tightly socially connected 'person ,but i still missed my daily 'net' doses :)
Having the broadband connection always , Feels Good ..doesn't matter u use it like air u breathe or use it like the loo ..( ha ! wat a comparison , silly me !) or wait ...hmm or use it like ur refrigerator ! ( sounds better, kno ).It gives me a feeling of 'connect-ability'  whenever u need to . I have that same problem with my cell- phone..for me, it always has to have at-least the minimum balance to make a call and tell them ' hey, pls top-up for me okay :)'. Having a nil balance cellphone in hand makes me a lil itchy :/ 
So in order to get that 'connect-ability'  i had to do few simple things like 
* A scooty- ride up-to the BSNL office,
* A hope note of written complaint  and
* A personal inquiry of the problem to the officer ( dis step is not required , but i did ...just in case) 
A week more and lo.. i am here 'connected' !
Being internet-ically cut off dint impact my life in any big way but am happy its back !  and that i can post up my moods , pics, thoughts... all for the days when i ll sit with my kids or grand-kids and let them see me as i was ---- in my days :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment