Tuesday, November 6, 2012

KITCHEN CALAMITY.......

I am not a good cook but dis Sunday my dad asked me to make 'the lunch' ( Sunday lunch is always made by my mom ). Wondering Y my dad was taking a risk....I said an you-already-know-how-it-will-be OK sign :) 
Fish was on the menu tat day.....In the kitchen i was like 'what to make? what to make ? fry?curry? easy and quick?!' ...i remembered watching a chef cooking chettinad chicken fry.....hmmm... Got it..Ynot make Chettinad fish fry ?? waise bhi...Wat big difference a fish and a chicken can make??
So chettinad fish fry and pepper fry ( dad's special order) was ticked for lunch.

Decided and done.... finished my cooking within an hour or little more.
Working in the kitchen is a tough task....believe me its not easy....kudos to all moms who patiently create magic in their work-shed all their life!!! & special thanks for my amma for doing it for years now ...all i can say is ( after seeing the growth of 'us' sister n brother) she is doing a very good job!! :) :D

Regarding the presentation...it was just an on-spot idea..... you know... Extra marks for good handriting  
presentation !


 


It was a good lunch...wat can i say.... it  was not bad as my dad had prepared himself for :):)
 Mom n dad liked it. Thank God! Alls well that ends well....isn't it??



P.S. Bhai if u r reading it, i kno you will ....read carefully, don think u escaped this calamity by staying safely in Chennai....It did taste better than it looks ..... u MISSED IT bro !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment