Friday, November 30, 2012

AM GRATEFUL... I GOT TO LIVE !!

30th November,Friday,2012
End of yet another month.
I am blessedly alive to witness it,
While,very sadly,few I’ve known,are not.
Am sure, they never thought,they'll die.....now.
But, ones' own plan for future can't stop ones' approaching end......CAN THEY ??
I have so many plans for future...
all man  me-made dreams; I treasure.
Long happy years, smiles tagging every where,
a healthy old-age,sitting beside my beloved peacefully,
perfect, for me, it would be...
BUT, Isn't life and death in HIS hands??
What IF, for me, HE had totally different plans??
Will my dreams change that what has been 'written' for me??
Will life's wishes delay it's approaching end??
My 'lifetime' is already fixed- even though i have no clue about it.
Words of wisdom speak to me:
"Accept HIS plans and commit your wishes in HIS hands... Gladly."
I decide to humble myself and allow HIS 'Will' in me...
Deep inside i strongly feel: the best way to live life;it would be!
Tomorrow will be a new month, a new day,
twill bring life in its own new way.
I will take it as a gift from above, no matter how it may be;
I will seek for HIS wisdom, grace and love.
And for every single day, as it comes and goes,
I'll be grateful, really really grateful ( to HIM)
to let me live, yet another day,before my eyes, forever close.
 -jenifer arulmozhi

No comments:

Post a Comment