Saturday, October 20, 2012

:):) Oh You have grown so big !!

YEP! its me...... I was around 3 or 3 1/2 years of age then.... twenty years later i find the 'today me' to be so so so different...I was the dark,healthy,cute kid, well, now I have outgrown or overgrown so much physically... people who knew me since i was kid, meet/greet me  now with the 'OH-my-God-Jeni-you-have grown-SO-big'  kind of looks .I am struggling with my poor attempt to reduce my weight, i confess, i am not trying hard...to tell the truth..am hardly trying...I always say to myself 'From tomorrow i ll watch wat i put in my mouth' but this tomorrow again becomes tomorrow...and it remains tomorrow :(:( 

If it goes on like this...i fearfully wonder how i ll be twenty years later !!

4 comments:

  1. Great blog, Jenifer!
    Cheers from Argentina.
    HD

    ReplyDelete
  2. super jeni....1st photo very nice.....my laptop corrupted on seeing ur 2nd one

    ReplyDelete