Saturday, September 8, 2012

WHY ??

Am i a better person than the one declared 'dead' today.... that I am yet counted alive this day ?
Did I do something good.... something more than the one suffering hunger, that I got to say 'Grace' three ( sometimes even more than 3) times a day  ??
what is that so 'good' in me....that i have a roof over my head??
Is it education, bank balance or my lucky stars which keeps me from being counted as 'an orphan' today ?
I see so many  babies born with multiple defects...swollen head, broken lips , unbalanced growth......BUT I was born perfect...healthy...WHY ?
I can read, write....i can feel, breathe .... I could have been the 'bed-ridden-neighbor'...but am not. WHY ?
I could have been the 'loner' living in the next street.. but am not.
I am have so much to count on ... in-spite I being just like the one who doesn't....Why?
Am looking for an answer for the question 'why?' .... few say ' its luck', some call it ' one's past good-deeds' and still others 'destiny'.
I think...I ponder...I realize..being a believer,I say...
It's only HIS GRACE , showered on me this way!!






No comments:

Post a Comment