Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CINDERELLA!!


After a long period, years perhaps, I read the much famous fairy tale ‘Cinderella’ from a fairy tale book. (online address: http://childhoodreading.com/?p=21 ). A classic it is!!

From the beginning, the story teller weaves a web of magic and the spell bundles the reader in its arms till the reader reaches the universal ending- “…..and they lived happily ever after.”
When I read the story as a kid, I remember saying “WOW!!” and this time when I read it (am in my 20’s),I sighed and said “ Kaashh (I wish)…sigh!” and there started a mental list of all Kaashh-es….. Kaassh mere saath aisa hota!! Kaassh waisa hota..bla bla bla…
 My heart silently longed for fairy tales to be true...my brain blankly told me tat I am being stupid...heh heh.

What else would a girl ask for but a HAPPY LIFE tagged along with the PRINCE CHARMING and the personification of the five words put together – ‘and they lived happily ever after.’
Bet any girl would deny it. Who would not like to be loved, to be cared, to be missed?

My life seems very much plain and dull right now. No magic – no happy endings right now…. but being a believer and coming from a believer family I have been taught to have full FAITH on my Super-Strong Heavenly Father- that HE who made me has wonderful plans for me and HE will bring in the Right magic @ the Right time!!!
Until then I have to continue my ‘just trust’ walk of life and more importantly have to wait patiently. I know HE will do everything beautiful in HIS time.



3 comments: